1. the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.
2. a person's intellect.
1. the physical structure of a person or an animal, including the bones, flesh, and organs.
1. the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
- a person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity.
- emotional or intellectual energy or intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
Chelsea Spear is an art director and editorial producer in Portland, Oregon.